Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1...again

I don't want to put my stuff out there for everyone to see anymore. I'm getting increasingly creeped out. People who mention things going on in my life to my mom or other people I know. They don't comment on FB, they don't make themselves known but they comment to other people about me. Granted, I gave them access, they are on my friends list, so fair play right? Absolutely. That's why I've started deleting people, staying off FaceBook, not writing blogs...but I like to write and I almost need to.

Yesterday was a shitty day for sure. Sundays are so damn hard for me! I don't know why but I get super depressed. I was starting to get out of that pattern but then I started my second job. Now everything seems so chaotic and out of whack. It's just difficult.

Regardless, I figure if I can take control of just one thing, then maybe everything else will fall into place as well. Here's what I'm going to do for the next 8-12 weeks. Lift 3 days a week; Monday's will be chest and back, Wednesday's will be shoulders and arms and Friday's will be legs. The plan is lower weight, higher reps, short rest periods. I will do at least 30 mins of some sort of cardio 6 days a week plus ab work. Calories will be at 1500 give or take a LITTLE bit and macros will be 50P/20C/30F.

I was doing unbelievably awesome for the 6 weeks prior to Wyoming, then it all went to shit. Back on it as of today. I drank all my beer last night so I'm good to go :) Today was chest and back!

Deads 155x10, 155x12, 175x8
Pushups 35,30,25
Wide Grip Lat Pulls 100x10, 110x10, 110x10
Cable Crossovers (wgt is for each side) 30x16,40x12, 40x12
T Bar rows (wgt excludes the bar) 70x16, 80x12, 80x12
Incline bench (I am so freaking weak on chest!) 70x10, 70x10, 70x7
Rev Grip BO Row (I just threw these in at the end for fun) 95x12x3
Ball Crunches 35#x40, 45#x40
Cable Crunch 90x40x2
Oblique V Ups 50, 50

Cardio will be done...I don't know when. I have to work until 10 tonight so maybe I can hop on when I'm at work??

All I know is, I feel better when I'm on, better when I have a plan, better when I know what I want and how to get it. I'm working on all the other areas of my life too and I think I might be able to maybe see the light at the end of the tunnel, maybe, I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love throwing things in for fun! Ambitious plan~you totally got this. I'm finding myself re-committing to my goals right now more than ever. It's been tough for me lately too. I'll write a blog about why. I think you're totally bitchin'! :D

    ReplyDelete