It seems everyone I talk to is in a sort of funk right now. Is it the alignment of the planets? Something in the air? Obama? I know I'm in a funk, not a deep dark constant funk, but like just on the verge of a funk. Funk, funk, funk..I like that word.
I'm on my way out, I've been doing much better as of late. Not perfect mind you, but I'm getting there. Writing everything down, crunching the numbers, blogging, it all helps me. It seems if I'm not 100% obsessed than I might as well hang it up. So, I'm about to get crazy up in here!
Back workout today and I'll be damned if it didn't get me all jacked up. I almost feel like my old self again! I can get as obsessed about this one facet of my life as much as I want but whether I acknowledge it or not, the rest of my life has a HUGE affect on if I stay on track or not. What that says about me, I don't really give a fuck. It is what it is.
It was actually chest and back today but I don't enjoy chest as much cuz I'm a weakling and a sissy. I'll post the numbers anyway. And some Korn. Because they kick ass in a major way and make me want to break things or punch people :)
Here we go:
deadlifts 135x12, 155x12, 175x8
pushups 42,35,31
decline bench 75x12x3
v bar lat pulls 90x15, 110x8, 100x10
db flyes 25x10x3 (25# each arm)
T bar rows (do we count the bar?? I won't here) 80x12, 85x12, 90x10
Incline DB bench 35x8, 35x9, 35x10 (35# each arm)
One arm rows 55x12, 60x10, 65x8 (weights and reps are per arm)
My thoughts today, I made great progress on a lifting program I got from bb.com way back when. I might break that sucker out and see what happens. I know what will happen...Superangimal status will be achieved!! Ok, that might be a little much but I'm in a good mood.
You dirty little effer! I love that about you, and your pushups piss me off, dude! I'm funkified too...something's off kilter. We'll get it back. Until then, that feeling of kicking someone in the throat is going to have to get us thru! ;)
ReplyDelete