Thursday was legs, the best day of the week. I always think I'm going to change it up, put some different exercises in there, etc. but I stick with the staples. Deep squats, SLDL's, leg extensions...I keep those because they feel good and they work.
Yesterday I could see it, I could see what's underneath, what I've been working so hard to build. No one else can see it yet, but I could. Not just my legs but everything. So while I am not currently experiencing any great leg pain (dammit all!), I am very excited.
Two "events" in the last day and a half and I'm proud to say I wasn't even tempted to eat or drink what I have not already deemed worthy of entering my body. I'm on a mission, and it will take a while because I want to stay sane during the process. Slow and steady wins the race...I've sworn off beer until Labor Day. That date may change to August 19th depending on where I think I am. Hell, by that time I may need a bit of a break anyway. Shock the body you know ;) and I just really like to drink beer with Big G.
This was legs....
Yesterday I could see it, I could see what's underneath, what I've been working so hard to build. No one else can see it yet, but I could. Not just my legs but everything. So while I am not currently experiencing any great leg pain (dammit all!), I am very excited.
Two "events" in the last day and a half and I'm proud to say I wasn't even tempted to eat or drink what I have not already deemed worthy of entering my body. I'm on a mission, and it will take a while because I want to stay sane during the process. Slow and steady wins the race...I've sworn off beer until Labor Day. That date may change to August 19th depending on where I think I am. Hell, by that time I may need a bit of a break anyway. Shock the body you know ;) and I just really like to drink beer with Big G.
This was legs....
| 1. Dumbbell Lunges #1 70 120 Walking lunges with 35# in each hand 2. Barbell Full Squat #1 105 10 #2 115 8 #3 125 7 #4 135 5 3. Leg Extensions #1 140 12 #2 150 12 #3 170 9 #4 200 5 SS with Squats 4. Standing Leg Curl #1 25 16 #2 25 16 #3 30 12 SS with Zerchers 5. Zecher Squats #1 115 8 #2 120 8 #3 125 8 6. Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift - Hamstrings #1 155 8 #2 155 8 #3 155 8 SS with creeping lunges 7. Barbell Lunge #1 18 40 #2 18 40 #3 18 40 18# soft bar held overhead | ||||
|---|---|---|---|---|
No comments:
Post a Comment