Saturday, July 30, 2011

Veins baby

No weights today. Cardio and a whole lot of yard work. Gonna start some stuff on fire tonight I think! Woo hoo!

This is a quickie for my benefit only. But these are all for my benefit so...whatever. It doesn't take long to see small changes when I stay on track. Have I gone down a dress size yet? No, but I always start to lean out in my upper body first and I'm most definitely seeing it. Veins baby, they're coming back!


Call me sick and twisted, I don't give a fuck but I dig it when I get all veiny. It means my body fat is starting to drop. I've always been vascular in my arms and hands, even when I was Fat Angie, but when I can see my front delt veins, bicep veins..not just see them, but see them start to pop...ooooh, I get all jacked up!

Carbs were waaaaay too high yesterday. That is to be expected sometimes and I will just use it to my advantage today. Use those carbs to fuel my yard work and a nice long run in the evening. The plan is to keep carbs low today though; deplete what I have or come as close to depletion as possible. This will give me a good weigh in (hopefully) on Sunday or Monday.

Progress pix...hmmmm. I want to, but I don't. But I need to...so I will...I guess. I know what I look like, I know my measurements, I just need to realize that what I look like now is the beginning not the end. The end is going to rock by the way. Shock and awe...complete with kick ass veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment