Today was chest and back. Pushups, pullups, you know the routine. Charlie V said to work towards 300 push ups so today I did...
231. Up from 208 last week. I will take it. Dead hang chin ups today, talk about ugly. Why is it I can do them in my basement so much easier than I can at work? I do not have an answer to that, I just know it's the way it is.
Progress is continuing and I'm pleased, very pleased with what I am kind of starting to maybe see sort of. Measurements slated for Friday morning so we'll see what those say. I'm scared and unsure. But I will not stop until I see what 14% body fat looks like on this bod ;)
Ok, today's work out was as follows:
Standard push up 45,25
Wide grip lat pulls 100x14, 100x12
Military pushups 20,15
Reverse grip chin ( turned into rev grip pulls on the lat machine) 2 3/4 for realz and then 100x10, 100x12
Wide fly push ups 30,20
Vbar pull downs 100x10, 100x8
Decline pushups 12,14
one arm rows 55x10, 55x10 each arm
diamond push ups 18, 12
t bar rows 100x20, 110x16
dive bomber push ups (hate these) 10,10
back fly 30 (each) x15, 30x15
Did you notice the lack of actual pull ups? Yeah...those are not my strong suit.
Tomorrow shall be legs. No one in the office but me..that's the best day to do legs. Those are the days I don't feel rushed or as stressed. No PR's will be attempted tomorrow though, not at these calories. I would only disappoint myself. Kind of why I skipped out on deads again today. Friday is shoulders and arms and camping :)
I love your push-up goal! You kick my ASS when it comes to push-ups~I'll stick with the chins & pull-ups; they're my thing!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so awesome to see those changes start to happen? You have T[ed]TFU, and you're seeing the fruits of your labor! That's the stuff SAVAGES are made of!
I like the sound of camping...for YOU, not for me. :D
goal of 300 pushups?? i can do 10, sometimes 15. you're a bad ass.
ReplyDeleteYou ladies are the BEST!! I could not TTFU with out you gals back there to push me on :)
ReplyDelete