Chest and biceps today. I feel I properly worked my biceps. Had a nice pump going on and I had rendered them close to useless for a short period of time. I love that!
Chest is always a tough one for me. My new goal is to get to 150 pushups in three sets. I got 104 in 3 sets today. I think I'll do some more when I get home just to get to that 150 total. If I do them every day or every other day it just gets that much easier...like chin ups...but we won't talk about those :( I did do 3 the other day! But I haven't been on the bar since....one thing at a time sister..one thing at a time.
Ok, I hate the way my outlook on all of this changes from day to day. Yesterday, I was patient and pleased with what I felt was progress. Not progress that anyone but me can see right now but still. Today, not so pleased. I WANT TO SEE NUMBERS DROPPING ON THE SCALE! I track everything, I try and over estimate my calorie intake by just a bit and underestimate my caloric burn as well. Give myself a little insurance so to speak.Maybe I'm not doing what I think I'm doing.
I know I'm only on my 3rd week of seriously tracking everything, I know it takes time for the body to catch up, I know....I KNOW! I don't care what I know, it needs to happen faster. I want to see what I've been working for. I want shock and awe dammit!!
My thoughts...cardio 5 days a week. Some form, not necessarily running. Change it up some you know. Plyometrics is a good one, sprints would be good..comical to watch but good for my metabolism none the less. The dreaded elliptical..low impact and good for the ass. Maybe even break out kenpox again, that's a fun and quick work out.
I start to wonder, have I damaged my metabolism somehow? Can't I cut at 1500 cals a day? Surely I don't need to go back to 1200...I would be so very hungry :( not to mention a bitch.
I need to better organize my time and look at different options to get that cardio in. I hate to say it...I almost can't say it but...cardio has to take precedence over lifting. God, noooooooo! But it does and as soon as I get that through my thick head, things will move that much quicker.
Here's how it went down today and I threw in some jumping rope between sets. Keep the heart rate up you know..
jump rope between SS, total about 10 minutes
1 Pushups
#1 41
#2 35
#3 28
2 Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl
#1 30 8
#2 30 8
#3 30 8
#4 25 10
#5 20 12
#6 15 15
Weights and reps are per arm.Dropsets at the end
3 Barbell Incline Bench Press - Medium Grip
#1 85 7
#2 85 7
#3 85 7
4 EZ-Bar Curl
#1 45 10
#2 45 10
#3 45 10
5 Incline Dumbbell Flyes
#1 25 12
#2 25 12
#3 25 12
Weights and reps are per arm
6 21's
#1 15 21
#2 15 21
#3 15 21
Weights and reps are per arm
No comments:
Post a Comment